Cat6 IT are committed to ensuring the security of our customers data when visiting this website, the policy which is outlined below explains how we work with visitors information. Cat6 IT respects privacy of all it's customers and users.
We use your information to enhance the user experience and help our relationship with customers.
1. Data Collection
We may collect and store the following data;
1. Information about your computer such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
2. Any transactions, purchases and contact details in relation to products and services on the website.
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to products, services or marketing.
4. Other information which may be required for the website, service or product.
1. Cookies are used on this website for the purposes of improving our website and;
2. To save specific information about a product or service you are about to purchase.
3. How we use data
1. To provide better services to our customers.
2. To contact you.
3. Fulfil requests for products and services.
4. To provide advertisements and marketing.
5. Information provided by you will be treated strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
3. Data Security
1. Data we collect (1.) is stored on either your computer for a period of time in the form of a cookie (2.) or on our secure servers.
4. Sharing Data
1. We will not share your data with another third-party, but;
2. In some cases we may use data collected from the website as described in (1.3) for marketing.
1. You are within your right to request data we hold about you, and will provide this upon request in a reasonable period of time.
Last Updated: 27/03/2012